Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Crow to be rebooted, HERE'S MY VOTE:

It's been announced that The Crow will be rebooted. For those who don't remember, The Crow is the amazing action/drama starring the late Brandon Lee, in his final role. The movie came out in 1994, and has been followed up with a few, unmemorable sequels.
I don't want to tell Hollywood what to do, but to me, a reboot, should be different. Christopher Nolan's Batman is far different from Tim Burton's Batman. And FAR FAR different than Joel Schumacher's Batman. That, to me, is the definitive reboot; not many like this in Hollywood. So, here's my vote: Milla Jovovich as the lead in a new 'Crow' movie.

She is so talented, so gifted and so beautiful; I want to see a dark, vicious side to her. I want to see her seek revenge against those who have done her wrong. How bad ass would that be? How different from the original, yet keeping the same idea? She is a proven action star with the Resident Evil trilogy, she could do it! Let's start a petition eh? Who's with, or against me?

1 comment:

Matt Durghali said...

You have my vote. Milla rocks!