Saturday, November 7, 2009

Eminem to star in a four part, 3D horror pic


We've got a bit of a treat for you Eminem fans, like my cousins Danny and Ronny. The 37 year old rapper/actor will star in a four part horror film according to screendaily. I forgot to mention... it's in 3D. The working title is Shady Talez, and will feature Eminem in multiple roles; each part featuring him a little bit different than the rest.

The 2002 semi-bio-pic, 8 Mile was a success, both commercially and critically. We discovered that Eminem the rapper, could act. He's said in the past that he would like to get deeper into acting, but on the comedy side. I think this is a great project for him. His lyrics, creativity, his cover art, all sort of led up to this. He has multiple characters he "plays" in his music, why not make it a film. We'll have to of course wait for the final result, but I for one, am personally looking forward to this film.


Picture courtesy of /slashfilm.

1 comment:

FattMatt said...

Don't forget me! I'm a huge fan. I can't wait for more details!