Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Green Lantern villain cast... Peter Sarsgaard?

Peter Sarsgaard in a superhero movie? Umm... yeah, I like it. Peter Sarsgaard is in talks to star opposite side Ryan Reynolds in the DC Comic classic, Green Lantern.

He wouldn't play the famous villain Sinestro, but rather Dr. Hector Hammond. Superhero movies are coming up! They're being taken more seriously; and casting is definitely improving. Sarsgaard has done such films as Jarhead and Kinsey. And was nominated for a Golden Globe for his work in Shattered Glass.

I talked about the improved casting just the other day. We told you about Blake Lively's addition to Green Lantern, and I expressed my dislike in the move. This makes up for that a little bit. I like Sarsgaard and I think he will add a lot to this movie.

No comments: