Friday, January 29, 2010

Quick and Simple: Daniel Craig finalizes deal for Cowboys & Aliens

Just as the title reads... Bond, James Bond is in talks to replace Robert Downey Jr. in the comic book adaptation, Cowboys & Aliens.

A few days ago we told you about Downey's departure from the project due to scheduling conflicts; Craig is the first big name to be mentioned as far as a replacement.

I like Craig, I do, but he's no Downey. I don't think he can be as comedic as Downey, but can definitely portray a sense of toughness we haven't seen since the action movies of the 80's. So with that being said... please Dreamworks, hurry up and make this movie cause I can't wait!!!

UPDATE: Deadline is reporting that the deal is done, and Craig is confirmed for the picture. I think it's a good move for Craig while he sits and waits to see what happens with the "Bond" franchise.

No comments: