Tuesday, January 5, 2010

REAL Quickie: Funny People is...

I just want to share that I'm watching "Funny People" and it's bloody awful. Seriously, what the hell happened? Judd Apatow was on a freakin' roll, so was Seth Rogen. I can't stand to finish this movie, I'm an hour into it and I'm ready to turn it off.


Let's hear it... Who agreed to disagree? This movie sucks!

UPDATE: Ok I forced myself to finish it and it was worse than I thought it would be. What the flip man?! Judd Apatow was on a roll man, he lost it. This movie was so bad; I think I lauged twice in a long and dragging two hours. Wowzers.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

AGREE! I'm so sad to admit it but it was horrible. I kept thinking okay is it going to end yet. It was a good concept that just didn't go anywhere. Too bad. Two thumbs down!!!

FattMatt said...

I'm going to have to completely disagree with the both of you on this one.
I thought the movie was very good. It presented a serious problem in an incredibly funny way.
I also liked the performances a lot, especially Adam Sandler's, not to mention Eric Bana's.
I highly recommend this as a rental.

Agree to Disagree...