Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Emma Stone's Easy A teaser clip

Ok, this blogger has a secret crush on Emma Stone, big time! She's super sweet, funny and looks great. She's a up and coming actress in Hollywood that actually DESERVES the success she's having.

She actually caught my eye in a little known show called "Lucky Louie", starring comedian Louie C.K. She had a guest spot on one episode and was so funny in it, when I saw her in Superbad, I was the only one in the theater that knew who she was!

She can play sweet (Superbad), she can play bad ass (Zombieland) and she can be sexy (House Bunny, kinda). For her age and experience in the industry, she really is a versatile actress. Ok, maybe I'm just patting her back because of my crush, don't tell anyone. But this is my blog and I can have a celebrity crush if I want to!

In her first starring role, Stone plays a nerdy high school in the upcoming comedy, Easy A. The studios summary:
After a little white lie about losing her virginity gets out, a clean cut high school girl sees her life paralleling Hester Prynne's in "The Scarlet Letter," which she is currently studying in school - until she decides to use the rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing. Written by Sony Pictures
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Albert said...

Haha, YES. Emma Stone is the shit. Brianna got to work with her when they filmed Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, apparently she is as awesome and sweet as you think she is.

w00t for celebrity crushes.