Sunday, April 11, 2010

Screenwriters hired for He-Man: Masters of the Universe!

The exclamation mark is on purpose! Heatvision is reporting that the men behind the new Predators script, Mike Finch and Alex Litvak, have been brought on to write Masters of the Universe for Columbia. Back in September of '09 we told you about Columbia buying up the rights to the movie; and not much has been reported about the project since. So this is very exciting for me because I grew up watching He-Man the animated series, played with the toys and was about the only kid on the block that loved the 1987 film starring Dolph Lundgren.

Like the picture above? I've told you guys about the website before, but check it out; deviantart.com/... the artist is Greg Semkow.

UPDATE: Hahaha, I swear this wasn't planned. After I wrote the post, I went looking through some old photos my dad has been scanning and found this marvel... HAHAHA, I SWEAR THIS WASN'T PLANNED. 
That's me dressed as He-Man for Halloween and in case kids couldn't tell, the makers went ahead and wrote the name on the chest. LOL.

2 comments:

FattMatt said...

HAHAHAHA that's awesome, Tonedog.

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....