Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another stupid Ice Age movie coming in 2012

Yes, the title should tell you what I thought of previous incarnations of the Ice Age franchise. I do have to admit, I enjoyed the first film, but 2 and 3 were so bad, so NOT funny, I don't understand how they made so much money. According to Variety; Part 4, titled Ice Age: Continental Drift is coming July 13, 2012. That's only a week before Batman 3 and 10 days before Spider-Man 4 (or The Amazing Spider-Man depending on who you ask). I think strategically it's a great release date; this is the family friendly type of movie that will not rival the other two action films.

Don't forget all the other movies coming out 2012 we told you about. Do you care that there's a fourth Ice Age coming soon?

1 comment:

Ice Age 4 said...

The new movie could be real BS, this francize's really kill the movie industry.