Saturday, May 1, 2010

Batman 3 release date announced, G.I. Joe sequel coming as well... 2012 is going to be a good year!

UPDATE: Ice Age 4 (Ice Age: Continental Drift) will also be released in 2012 (July 13th). That's all you get for this stupid, unneccessary sequel.

Warner Brothers has announced the release date for the next installment of the Christopher Nolan Batman franchise. July 20th, 2012 I will standing in a very long line to see this movie. I will not be blogging, I will not be texting or talking on the phone; I will be immersed in the film that I would have waited 4 years for! God I can't wait!

Batman is not the only big budget movie that summer, nor is it the only big budget comic book movie that summer. UNofficially, a sequel to G.I. Joe has been announced as well. MTV Movie Blog interviewed the producer, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, and he told them the sequel could film as early as the Spring of 2011 for a Summer of 2012.

Not a bad list of summer 2012 films so far huh?

Batman 3
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Avengers
G.I. Joe 2

No comments: