Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Thor!!!

This is somewhat "old news" (it was released yesterday); but I need to share it with as many people as possible! This is the first look at Chris Hemsworth as the mighty Thor. Thor is not due out for another year, but Marvel has just released the first photo. The movie is directed by Kenneth Branagh and has been under tight wraps for the past few months.

I have a confession to make. I was SO skeptical that Marvel and Branagh could pull it off. Now, I know that it's way too early to tell, but this-looks-awesome! I can only hope that the rest of the production will follow the style of this costume.

We're excited about it, what do you guys think? Leave comments below. I know we get a lot of hits everyday (I can see the stats). But leave comments so we can see what our readers think.

No comments: