Monday, May 10, 2010

Quickie: Jerry Bruckheimer confirms Bad Boys 3 script

I just want to post a real quick quote from super producer Jerry Bruckheimer about the development of Bad Boys 3; brought to us by comingsoon.net:
It's a wish and a hope and a dream. We've been working on a screenplay, which is excellent. It's an idea Will [Smith] gave us, so hopefully, it will come to fruition, we would love it to.
So it seems like the story was written by Will Smith, and brought to life by Bruckheimer and company. I talked about this months ago, and look at a sequel as a way to forgive everyone involved with Bad Boys 2.

That movie (part 2) is so bad, so awful, I'm ashamed to be an owner of the DVD; in my defense, I didn't see it in theaters because I was out of the country for 6 weeks, so I'm forgiven. I really hope there's some redemption in the third movie for Michael Bay (director of the first two), Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. Part 1 made everyone involved a star and was so funny, so action packed, it sort of brought back a genre. The buddy-cop action comedy. So we'll see!

No comments: