Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Latest "Resident Evil: Afterlife" Poster and Comic-Con Coverage

I am really looking forward to Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D. But I'm not sure why no one else is? I can't say no one, but it was weird at Comic-Con. I didn't wait in line for the panel but asked people as they left the panel what their thoughts were, it wasn't what I expected.

They say Comic-Con can make or break a film. So the studios are usually prepared to offer up their best: their best footage, their biggest stars, etc. So why did Sony insist on showing lousy footage? I'm not sure, I don't have the answer to that. But the reaction was not good. Most fans said it was choppy, looked as though it wasn't finished and just generally bad.

Now I don't like to formulate an opinion based on anything someone else says, that's why I watch movies before I consider them "bad". So I'm going to wait it out and hope I just talked to the wrong people walking out of the panel.

1 comment:

Resident Evil : Afterlife 2010 movie said...

You're Absolutely right, don't let anyone dictate to you what is worthwhile and what isn't. I had my fair share of buddies telling me to skip it, but I've seen it, and it was actually not bad.