Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Maybe There's No "Anchorman 2," But There May Be a "Step Brothers 2!?"

If you have hung out with me or my friends in the last 2 years, chances are you've heard us quote Step Brothers time and time again. It is BY FAR my most watched DVD of the last two years. In fact, I was watching it as I read the story in which I'm posting about haha. For those of you living under a rock, Step Brothers is a 2008 comedy starring Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly as... you guessed it, step brothers. They played 40 year olds, still living with their parents, played by Oscar nominee Richard Jenkins and the ageless Mary Steenburgen.

In an interview with Cinemablend, director Adam Mckay explains how a sequel is a real possibility. Paramount turned down the option for an Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy sequel, so Mckay and company are shifting their attention to the Step Brothers sequel. This is awesome news! To read more of the interview click the Cinemablend link above.

No comments: