Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Saw 3D" Poster In... 3D


Check out the new poster for Saw 3D on BloodyD. It's actually pretty awesome looking, wish I could say the same for the franchise. I stopped watching after Saw III and from what I've read/heard, that's where it began to go downhill. The franchise will not die, much like Friday the 13th and Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street.

Now you may be thinking, "Tony, you watch the first few Saw movies? I thought you don't watch scary movies." Well you would be correct in your assessment, my young Padawan. But what was great about the Saw films was they were less about horror, and more about the puzzle. How does each character relate to the next? What is their common denominator? That's what made the first few films so great. Now? Not so much.
Click this link to check out the 3D version of the poster above.

No comments: