Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"The Next Three Days" Trailer


You may not remember, but about a year ago, I made a post telling you about the new Paul Haggis film The Next Three Days.

The director of Crash has been up to quite a bit since then, especially this film, which is a remake of the 2008 French film, Pour Elle. The story will revolve around a man that goes to great lengths to get his wife out of a 20-year jail term after she is arrested out of nowhere for a murder she says she didn't commit.



What do you think?

2 comments:

Tony Sayegh said...

YOU'RE ON FIRE MATT! I read a lot about this one, but never saw the trailer until your post. Haggis is awesome at drama, I wonder how he'll fair with action. By the looks of the trailer, just fine!

I love this role for Crowe, who has been hit and miss as of late. This role and this movie provide him a genre pic that plays well to a wide range of movie goers. Great trailer!

FattMatt said...

I agree. This is a good change for Crowe.
Although I have to admit, it made me wince a bit when it vomited the line "...with nothing to lose."
Hopefully it's above that.