Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Liam Neeson Cast in "Battleship"

To add some seriousness to crazy idea/film, Liam Neeson has been cast in Battleship. The movie is being directed by Peter Berg (Hancock) and stars the likes of Taylor Kitsch, Brooklyn Decker and Rihanna. So casting Neeson is a nice change of pace from the much younger cast.

The movie is about, what else, a battleship vs. aliens. It's going to have battles on land, in the air and of course, by sea. Can't wait to see ANOTHER board game made into a feature film! (Sarcasm by the way). I have faith in Berg, but I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.

Funny thing is, I just saw Taken again today, and LOVE Liam Neeson's resume. He's such an amazing, versatile actor who can do it all. I think he's a class act who can act!

No comments: