Thursday, November 18, 2010

Denis Leary Negotiating Small Role in "Spider-Man" Reboot

I love Denis Leary, the man is hilarious in his own unique way and doesn't apologize to anyone for it either. Check out Suicide Kings for a look at how funny Leary is. Ok maybe that one isn't as popular as the Ice Age crap he's been doing, or his hit TV show "Rescue Me"; but Leary is still welcome on the big screen anytime in my book.

/slashfilm is reporting via THR that Leary is negotiating to play Emma Stone's father in the Spider-Man reboot directed by Marc Webb. Emma Stone plays Gwen Stacy. Her character has already been portrayed by Dallas Bryce Howard in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy. Leary may or may not have a big part, but I say 'welcome buddy, it's been too long'.

By the way, the only reason I used this pic is because... you guessed it, I love cigars!

No comments: