Friday, December 10, 2010

"Thor" Trailer Premier and New Poster

Chris Hemsworth is the hammer yielding God. I don't want to waste any time... here is Thor. Click the jump to watch the trailer and read below for my comments.


So what did you think? Let down? Cluttered? Choppy? Unorganized? All of the above? I have to say, this did less for me than the stills I've seen over the past few months. I've been on the fence about Thor since I heard it was being made. It's almost TOO different from Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Yeah yeah, I know it has to be different to stand on its own two feet, but this is waaaay different. So, who's going to go see it? I still might, but definitely not in 3D the way they're flaunting it. Nope! Good 'ol 2D will do it for me. Hey, that rhymes. Cool.

No comments: