Monday, January 10, 2011

Eminem To Star In a Thriller, "Random Acts of Violence"

We all thought Eminem was set to star in a 3D Horror pic, Shady Talez. But now reports having him in a serious thriller titled, Random Acts of Violence. THR first reported it and say the movie is at Fox. Eminem will play ex-con who is pressured to join his old gang while also being pressured by the FBI to be an informant. Sounds interesting, and I do believe Eminem is an excellent actor. And no, I'm not partial to Marshall because of his music career. He proved he could act in 8 Mile, now is his time to take it to the next step.

I still hope they make Shady Talez though. When I first wrote about it, I didn't think it would go away as fast as it did. What about you. Shady Talez or Random Acts of Violence?

No comments: