Friday, January 7, 2011

"Knocked Up" Spin-Off Coming Soon

When Knocked Up came out in theaters, it changed my life. Forever I would hear 'you look like the guy from Knocked Up'. Thanks? I think. That movie starred Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl in one of the most successful comedies ever. Writer/director Judd Apatow cast Leslie Mann (his real life wife), as Heigl's sister. And Paul Rudd played Mann's husband in the film.

Well, much like Russell Brand got a spin-off from Forgetting Sarah Marshall to Get Him To The Greek... so too do Mann and Rudd. Apatow is in the process of writing the film and I'm sure it will be released late this year or early next.

I really REALLY liked Rudd's character in the film. He's this really down to earth, doesn't get upset about much, kind of guy. This is great contrast to Mann's character in the film. I really like Leslie Mann, I think she is so versatile, so funny, she can do no wrong in my eyes (check out 17 Again, she's beautiful). So I'm totally ok with this spin-off!

Really the only thing left to discover is whether Rogan will reprise his role from Knocked Up to this spin-off. We all know Heigl will not be welcome anywhere near the movie! She's such a moron... she accused Apatow of making the film appear sexist towards women instead of thanking him for everything she has. Instead we get Oscar worthy performances in 27 Dresses, The Ugly Truth, Killers and Life As We Know It. The woman should just shut up and go away!

On a lighter note... I give you... my twin

No comments: