Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First, full-length Captain America trailer

This is the trailer a lot of people have been waiting for. The first full length trailer for Captain America: The First Avenger. Check it out and look for my comments after the jump!


So? What did you think?  For me, I love the tone and the pacing.  Every scene builds upon the previous.  The visual effects look top notch and Chris Evans will make a damn fine Captain America. The only thing I didn't like about the trailer, actually 2 things... one being there was no Red Skull in it except for a half a second.  The other is that the trailer focuses too much on Steve Rodger's transformation.  The movie will of course feature more than that, so they should have thrown in more.  But I have to tell you, seeing Chris Evans before the super soldier serum is astonishing.  He special effects have made him look like a short, scrawny man.

I am very excited about the film, more than Thor I think.  How about you?

No comments: