Friday, April 8, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love looks GREAT!

I love Steve Carell.  I love Emma Stone.  Huge fan of Ryan Gosling.  Huge fan of Marisa Tomei and Julianne Moore as well!  And they're all in this film!  Take a look at the trailer and I'll tell you my thoughts after.


Emma Stone is all grown up, daaaang.  The great thing about the trailer is the contrast in the male characters.  Steve Carell's character seems stuck in a rut, while Ryan Gosling's character is living it up.  The banter back and forth between Gosling and Stone looks promising. 

The wild card?  Julianne Moore.  I love this woman's acting!  She's so good in everything she does.  How about Kevin Bacon making an appearance?  The scene with Marisa Tomei is hilarious as well.  What are your thoughts?  I'll shut up now.

No comments: