Monday, May 2, 2011

Bridesmaids poster and red band trailer... AWESOMENESS!

Yes, I'm using the word awesomeness.  I guess I should start with an apology... to Kristen Wiig and company in the hilarious looking Bridesmaids!  I haven't posted anything about this movie but I think it looks terrific.  Dare I say better than the trailer for The Hangover II?  Maya Rudolph is a bride to be and enlists Kristen Wiig as her maid of honor to help with the festivities.  When the rest of the bridesmaids are chosen, the comedy begins.

Check out the red band trailer below:


Seriously, how great does this movie look?  I am very much looking forward to this film and the comedy of these wonderful actresses.  I am a huge fan of TV's Reno:911, so it is great to see Wendi McLendon-Covey back after leaving the show.  I'm also a fan of TV's The Office, and Ellie Kemper plays one of my favorite characters in the show, she's also in the film.  Jon Hamm is in the film, which is produced by comedy genius, Judd Apatow.  I will definitely try to see this one on opening weekend.

No comments: