Monday, May 16, 2011

Horrible Bosses trailer and poster; ever wanted to kill your boss?


Check out this comedy gem. The film is Horrible Bosses, and stars a pretty amazing cast. It features Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis as three friends who hate their bosses. Their bosses are played by Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston and Colin Farrell respectively.  Check out the trailer below and read my thoughts after.



So, looks good right?  I have to say, my favorite boss is played by Colin Farrell.  Maybe it's the hair or just his demeanor in general, but I thought he looked hilarious.  Jennifer Aniston's character shows promise, but I think she will most likely just be eye candy for us male viewers (if you couldn't tell by the trailer).  Spacey looks like he will be a fitting 'horrible boss' as well.  

The friends are interesting casting choices.  If you read this blog, you know Batman is one of my favorites; but I'm interested in seeing Day and Sudeikis in this.  They look like they have great material to work with and will hopefully deliver.  I'll post more as it's released!

No comments: