Friday, May 20, 2011

Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg will re-team in Turkey Bowl


Last year, the unlikely duo of Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg struck gold at the box office.  I personally did not enjoy the film as much as I would have hoped.  I reviewed the movie and noted that although there were some funny moments, the movie didn't do it for me overall. 

Well, regardless of my thoughts on the film, Warner Brothers wants the duo back in action next year.  Warner Brothers acquired the rights Turkey Bowl.  Ferrell and Wahlberg play guys from two different football obsessed cities.  They're going to play a tackle football game for bragging rights.  Simple enough.  Hopefully this one will do more for me than The Other Guys.  I really like both actors in their own right, just hope Turkey Bowl delivers!

No comments: