Thursday, June 23, 2011

Abduction poster, trailer... Taylor Lautner plays Jason Bourne's mini-me


I haven't really covered this movie on the blog yet. So here's the skinny.  The movie is Abduction, and has a pretty good cast.  The movie stars Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins, Alfred Molina, Jason Isaacs, Maria Bello and Sigourney Weaver.  Twilight alum, Taylor Lautner THINKS he knows who he is and where he's from.  Well, he couldn't be more wrong.  The movie looks like a The Bourne Trilogy crossed with Salt.. a younger, male Salt.  Check out the trailer and see what you think.  I'm iffy about it, you? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering since I first saw its trailer, is this a bourne's sequel?

Tony Sayegh said...

I would say there is no one that will replace Matt Damon as Bourne; but I'm interested in seeing what Jeremy Renner can do with the series.