Thursday, June 23, 2011

Check out the trailer to Batman Live: World Arena Tour


I'm sure you've read about the Spider-Man play on Broadway by now, and all its problems. Accidents, firings, delays, etc. Well, check out the cool trailer I just found for the Batman Live: World Arena Tour.  Batman is by far my favorite comic book character, I hope the show does really really well.

You have to love the costumes and characters they chose for the show.  The idea of a 360 degree show is just amazing.  I live in Southern California, near Six Flags Magic Mountain, and they have a live-action Batman show there as well.  But it is very restricted, not only due to time and money, but space as well.  Batman has a million gadgets and a great car, he needs somewhere to drive it in a live show.  It's starting in Europe and will later find its way to the United States. If you're in Europe and want ticket information, click here.  I can't wait to see it!

No comments: