Friday, August 5, 2011

Laurence Fishburne cast as Perry White in Superman: Man of Steel


And the casting continues!  Laurence Fishburne is a great actor who has turned in one great piece of work after another.  He has just been cast in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel, the Superman reboot.  He will portray Perry White, the "chief" of The Daily Planet, the newspaper where Clark Kent works.

I am very happy with the casting so far for this movie.  What do you think?  Do you care that they changed the character from white to black?  Me personally I don't care at all.  There will always be decisions that make the fanboys mad; they're very hard to please.  I look at it like it should be the best actor for the job.  I doubt Fishburne will play the character like incarnations of the past (he's not the eccentric type).  But I'm interested to see what he can do!

No comments: