Saturday, December 10, 2011

Battleship, Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted & The Three Stooges trailers; oh dear God, they're bad


I don't even want to say anything. Just check out the posters and trailers and read my thoughts at the end of the post. Wow.







Transformers, oh I mean Battleship looks like a Michael Bay fest in which there will be no character development and one explosion after the other.  Oh man, where do I start?  It's so special effects heavy I don't know if there will be a lot of dialogue, much less character development.  It's a pointless adaptation of a board game folks!  Come on!  Thanks to Slashfilm for the trailer embedding.

Madagascar 3: America's Least Wanted sequel.  It's actually titled Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted.  Didn't Dreamworks learn anything from Disney Pixar's Cars 2?  The whole international spy thing doesn't work!  I hated Cars 2, it was just a god awful display of story telling.  Madagascar 2 wasn't very good to begin with; other than money, there is no reason for this sequel.  But as long as mommy's and daddy's keep taking their kids, the studio will keep making them.

Oh boy; oh man; oh brother.  What else is there to say about The Three Stooges remake?   I was actually looking forward to this remake.  It might be because I grew up watching the original shorts.  I did NOT expect to see a trailer like this.  It's terrible.  The acting, the physical comedy, the ridiculous jokes.  I don't want to give this movie any more of my time than the last paragraph.  Too bad, too bad Farrelly Brothers, I expected more.

No comments: