Sunday, December 4, 2011

First photo of Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters


I guess Snow White and the Huntsmen may have started a new trend: retelling of children's stories.  Entertainment Weekly has the first official photo of Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.  Whoa, I guess it's not the story we heard as kids is it?

I am a fan of both actors, but will reserve judgement until I see at least a trailer.  I'm really pumped about 'Huntsmen'.  I feel like it's a fresh and very different take on the classic, unlike Mirror, Mirror.  This photo doesn't give away much, but I think 'Witch Hunters' is going to have a darker tone than I thought.  Which is fine by me.  Let's just hope the retelling of these classic stories equals good films.

No comments: