Tuesday, December 13, 2011

G.I. Joe: Retaliation trailer; explains why half the original cast is no more


I know everyone hated it, but I really enjoyed G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra.  It was a fun Summer movie with a ton of action and very little character development.  It was announced the director of that film, Stephen Summers, would not direct the sequel; instead, the director of Step Up 3D would, Jon Chu.  The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) joins the cast, as well as Bruce Willis.  A lot of the original cast is gone, the trailer will explain most likely why.  Below is the trailer to G.I. Joe: Retaliation.  Check it out and read my thoughts after the trailer.


It looks pretty good. I think the special effects are solid, the story makes sense (especially if many of the original 'Joes' have been murdered). I think the movie will do well. The Rock has proven to be a great action hero, and Bruce Willis is a legend. Let's hope the movie looks as good as the trailer!

No comments: