Monday, December 12, 2011

Men in Black 3 trailer; time travel in full effect


Guess who's back? Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black 3.  The franchise has been on hiatus for years, but promises to come back in 3D next year.  There was a lot of drama shooting the film.  A scheduled break in the production was the cause of a lot of rumors; rumors that the script wasn't very good, that it was actually being written as the crew was shooting, etc.  Check out the trailer below and my thoughts after.


Not sure if I like it.  Actually, I'm sure I don't like it.  It's just a trailer, I understand.  But I would have featured a lot more of the time travel aspect of the film because that's the plot is focused on.  I like the idea of Josh Brolin playing a young Tommy Lee Jones, but we'll see how that panes out.  I loved the first MIB, but the sequel was abysmal at best.  Let's hope the rumors are false and the script is solid.  Otherwise, Men in Black 3 will just be yet another terribly part 3 in the history of cinema.

No comments: