Sunday, April 8, 2012

Twins sequel "Triplets", starring Danny DeVito, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Eddie Murphy?!


I can't believe I'm even typing this post.  Remember the 1988 film, Twins, directed by Ivan Reitman?  The movie starred Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger as what else... twins (sort of).  Well, nearly 25 years later and a complete lack of originality in Hollywood comes this news... a sequel.

This is all in the rumor phase, but for some reason is picking up a lot of traction.  The sequel is tentatively been titled Triplets.  That's not even the biggest news associated with this sequel.  The biggest news is that Eddie Murphy is coming on board.  What the, what the heck?  I don't really know what to say.  I mean, I GUESS Murphy could bring something new to a movie with DeVito and Schwarzenegger.  But I don't know.

Does this movie even need to be made?  And if it does, what if it's as bad as Junior?  Remember that mess of a movie starring DeVito and Schwarzenegger?

No comments: