Saturday, September 29, 2012

Identity Theft trailer, Jason Bateman will get back at Melissa McCarthy for stealing his identity


I LOVE Jason Bateman.  I also LOVE Melissa McCarthy.  What do you get when you put the both of them in a new comedy by Seth Gordon (Horrible Bosses)?... Identity Theft.  A hilarious looking trailer that follows Bateman on his quest to find McCarthy, who has stolen his identity.  Check out the trailer for yourself, and my thoughts after.  


Seriously can't wait!  I'm a fan of the stars, as well as the director.  Gordon has an eye for comedy and will most definitely let his stars improv their way to laughs.  And check out this amazing list of supporting actors/actresses: John Cho, Jon Favreau, Genesis Rodriguez, Eric Stonestreet, Amanda Peet, Ben Falcone, Clarke Duke, Morris Chestnut and T.I.  WHOA!  That is one hell of a supporting cast.  I can't wait to see what everyone's role is in the film.  McCarthy is obviously going to pull a lot of laughs; and what I love from the trailer is she's not over the top.  And how funny is it that her house is full of goodies she's most likely bought with other people's stolen credit cards?  I'm in, sign me up!  Who's coming with me?

No comments: