Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rise of the Guardians trailer promises to bring together our favorite childhood characters




What if the immortal guardians all came together to save Earth's children?  That's exactly what happens in Rise of the Guardians, the new Dreamworks 3D animated film.  North (Santa Claus), Jack Frost, E. Aster Bunnymund (the Easter Bunny), Tooth (the Tooth Fairy) and Sandy (the Sandman) come together to defeat the evil Pitch (the Boogeyman).  Check out the trailer below, and my comments after; as well as the awesome character posters for the film.


I love what I see so far!  I'm a sucker for the Pixar and Dreamworks animated films.  They're all special in one way or another, but this one looks incredible!  It is visually stunning and the story appears to be simple, yet intriguing.  Like a lot of movie fans, I am a sucker for bringing together multiple heroes (much like the Avengers).  The visuals are incredible, the voice actors talented, and the story simple.  I'm in!  Who's coming with me?  Check out the cool character posters after the jump!

Voiced by Alec Baldwin
Voiced by Chris Pine
Voiced by Hugh Jackman
Voiced by Isla Fisher



Voiced by Jude Law

No comments: