Saturday, September 29, 2012

Taken 2 trailer... Liam Neeson will make them pay!


When Taken was made in 2008, it was almost a straight-to-DVD film.  It starred Liam Neeson as a man with a 'very specific set of skills'.  His daughter is kidnapped and Neeson traveled to Europe to find her.  A few years later, the trailer for the sequel has been released.  Below is the trailer for Taken 2, and check out my thoughts after. 


Interesting huh?!  I'm definitely excited to see Neeson wreak havoc all over the men trying to get revenge on him.  I like the new aspects like his daughter (Maggie Grace), joining the chase to find his ex-wife (Famke Janssen).  But with only this trailer to go off of, the story is a bit weak.  I'll save my final judgement for after the movie.  But in the mean time, what do you think?

No comments: