Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Internship poster and trailer


I am a HUGE fan of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.  Wedding Crashers is still among the funniest movies of all time.  The two real life friends are back, in The Internship.  The two main characters get the most coveted internships in the world... at Google.  Check out the trailer and my thoughts after.  


I know I'm biased, but I feel like this is going to be an instant classic, much like Wedding Crashers.  The premise is terrific.  I mean, think about it, what are some of these working-class people going to do as the world changes, and more and more careers become obsolete.  In the world of digital movies and music, as well as online shopping at Amazon, interaction with real people is becoming less and less the norm.  I think the movie touches on that true to life fact, while throwing in a bunch of hilarious situational comedy.  I'll be in line to watch this, how about you?!

No comments: