Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quickie: The Hangover 3 trailer


Here it is... The Hangover 3 trailer premiered today.  And its... interesting.  Check it out below and my thoughts after.



Interesting!  I don't know if I like it yet.  The director, Todd Phillips, promised a different format than that of the first two films; but this trailer doesn't really give us any insight into the plot or the shenanigans of the Wolfpack.  It appear as though the Jeffrey Tambor character has died, as the trailer begins with his funeral.  Also making a cameo is Melissa McCarthy.  It was rumored she would be in the film, the trailer spoils a potentially hilarious scene with Zach Galifianakis.  I don't know how to feel about this.  I am a big fan of the first two films and will more than likely see this film.  But as a trailer, it's pretty weak.  Any thoughts?

No comments: