Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For trailer premier


It's been a long time since we knew Sin City: A Dame to Kill For was green lit.  But now, finally, we have the first trailer!  Check it out below and my thoughts after.


Well?  Feels the same as the original doesn't it?  And that's not a bad thing at all!  I love the visuals, we shouldn't have expected any different from Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller.  The tone is still dark and pulls you in with a sort of hypnotism.  There's definitely a sex appeal to seeing Jessica Alba strippin' it up; but there's a lot more to these stories.  I also love the return of Mickey Rourke.  He did such a great job with the first film; it's too bad he was unrecognizable, and didn't receive the attention he should have for his performance.  I like all the new comers: Brolin, Gordon-Levitt and Green to name a few.  I've been looking forward to it for a long time.  Can't wait till August!

No comments: