Monday, October 27, 2014

Quickie: The Avengers: Age of Ultron poster and trailer


Sorry for the extended delay my friends.  Work has been a bit crazy and keeping the blog up to date has been challenging.  None the less, here we are!  The Avengers sequel is finally here, and the trailer is a doozy!  Check out the trailer to The Avengers: Age of Ultron below, and my thoughts after.


Pretty intense right?  Like, emotionally draining intense huh?  I love the trailer, don't get me wrong.  It accomplished exactly what it was supposed to... make me want to see the film.  Let's be honest with each other, if you read this blog AT ALL, you know I'm a fanboy who tries his best to be unbiased.  And I'll do my best to be unbiased here.  The trailer is terrific, and keeps us all salivating for more.  The entire cast from the original film are back, with a bunch of new comers as well.  So what did you think?  Amazing, or just eye candy to feed the fanboys that are going to see the film anyway?  

No comments: