Saturday, June 3, 2017

Wonder Woman Review; A Film Worthy of its Praise


Finally!  Finally, one of the greatest superhero characters in comics, is the star of her own movie.  Gal Gadot and Chris Pine star in Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman.

Check out my video review of the film.  Spoiler alert... I really really enjoyed the film.


I also want to add that this movie is having a cultural impact in the best way.  Little girls need a hero like Wonder Woman, amid all the male superheros they look up to.  When I went to see Wonder Woman, besides loving the movie... I loved seeing little kids enjoying it. I had a little boy a few seats down from me who was just as excited seeing Wonder Woman, as he would have been seeing Batman. And a little girl sitting right behind me told her dad, "I want to be like her".

Awesome.  Just awesome.

No comments: